Learning games for toddlers age 3 – unique method of learning letters for kids & whole baby alphabet! Learn ABC and letter sounds in ABC games for toddlers and babies with joyful characters!
Game Intro and Details
Your kid will catch living letters and puts them together into words. There is also a construction kit of several parts, a puzzle which can be assembled into a picture that depicts the given word. As soon as the puzzle is ready, the picture comes miraculously to life!
The animated, joyful letters in boxes will help your child to learn the alphabet and to read more than 100 different words! There are two learning modes of learning: reading by syllables and reading by letters.
There is a serious approach to teaching hidden inside of a humorous and entertaining alphabet game for toddlers. Your child will love all those funny animated letters, amusing animations, which will teach it the alphabet and help your child to learn reading.
While playing with the letters, your kid will easily learn the names of the letters and the correspondent sounds, it will successfully read his first words and also train his fine motor skills…
Game Key Features
- 26 animated characters to learn letters and sounds for kindergarten!
- 100 words to learn to read!
- a two-in-one: learn the letters for kids and learn to read!
- a funny talking English: learning ABC sounds
- learning the alphabet for kids in two learning modes: read by letters, read by sounds
- a great animated construction kit!
- 100 cool puzzles for kids!
- fascinating, playful learning in English!
- trains and develops fine motor skills;
- sounds, letters and the whole alphabet for kids from 2 to 5 years.
- funny sound effects!
- the English alphabet for toddlers!
- original animated puzzles!
- synchronized letters and the whole alphabet!
- convenient interface for children from 3 to 4 years!
- pre-school learning for children!
- development of attention and imagination!
- parental control;
ABCD for kids with sound for 2 year baby help with spelling sounds and make first steps in learning to read!
There is only a part of the content available in the free version of the application. To gain access to the full version, you will need to make a built-in purchase.
As a company we strive to make our apps practical, instilling a desire for knowledge, interest in reading and studying. Our apps contain no third party advertising and comply with the standards of “Designed For Family”.