Google Play Services APK: While trying to download applications on an older or rooted Android device, you might have often come across a prompt that requests you to update the Google Play Services on your device to continue enjoying latest apps and updates from the Google Play Store.
If you’ve been wondering why you have to install the Google Play Services on your device, then in this article we will be explaining about the Google Play Services Android application including its features and how to install the Google Play Services app on your Android device manually.
What is Google Play Services APK?
Google Play Services is an Android application developed and released by Google. The app is free to download from the Play Store and comes pre-installed on every new Android device.
The application works as an application that ensures that all the apps installed on your device are running on their latest versions or in case they are not, updates such apps frequently based on your preference to their latest versions.
Apart from that, the Google Play Services application also authenticates apps installed on your device with various services that you use, such as Gmail, Google Play, contacts, etc.
Having Google Play Services installed on your device will also provide you with a better experience while using maps, playing games, performing offline device-specific searches, and more.
It is also to noted that some Android applications are heavily dependent on Google Play Services and will completely stop working if you uninstall the Google Play Services app from your device.
|App Name||Google Play Services|
|Supported Devices||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated on||May 2019|
How to Download and Install Google Play Services APK on Android?
Even though the Google Play Services application comes pre-installed on all the latest Android devices and also updates itself whenever a new version is available in the Play Store.
You may have to manually update the application in case you are using an older Android device or if you are facing some errors while trying to update the app. In any scenario, here are the steps to follow to install Google Play Services on Android.
- Click on the “Download” button above and download the latest and official version of Google Play Services Android APK to your device.
- Navigate to the downloaded APK file from within the device.
- After finding the APK file, click on it to begin the installation of the Google Play Services app.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- After the installation was done, you will be able to see the Google Play Services app icon within the other apps installed on your device.
- Launch the application by clicking on the icon to see the various functionalities of the application.
Features Of Google Play Services APK
Here is a quick look at the key features of the Google Play Services for the Android operating system.
- Ability to synchronize data among all the services and apps that you use on your device.
- Sync all the progress of games and apps you use so that the same data can be made available across all the Android devices you use.
- Make sure that your device runs on the latest version of all the apps installed.
- Get a better experience while using maps, playing games, etc.
To get more information about Apps, visit our home page APKMabbu.com and get more Updated download links.