Root Explorer APK is among the very few applications for Android wherein have given with the opportunity to access all the files that are present on your Android device.
If you are someone who loves to play around with the software and hardware resources on your Android device, then you will love the Root Explorer Android application.
In this article, we will be providing you with a better perspective on Root Explorer application for Android as we will be sharing details about the features of the app along with how you can easily download and install Root Explorer on any Android device that is compatible to run the application.
What is Root Explorer APK?
Root Explorer application for the Android operating system is a simple yet highly functional client. Using Root Explorer, you can gain access and choose to delete or modify the files that are present on your Android device.
Among all the files that you can gain access to using Root Explorer apk, system files that correspond to the Android operating system and data which are put in by your device manufacturer also included. Which means that by using Root Explorer, you can even access, modify, and share files that otherwise would have hidden from you.
Even though Root Explorer apk works on any modern Android device, the only requirement for the application to run correctly and for you to enjoy all of its features is that your Android device needs to root before installing and running the application.
|App Name||Root Explorer|
|Supported Devices||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated on||Jan 2019|
How to Download and Install Root Explorer APK For Android?
Let us now take you through the procedures you need to follow to run Root Explorer on your Android Smartphone or tablet.
- To begin with, you have to download Root Explorer app APK and install the latest version on your Android device.
- To do the same, click on the button that says “Download” which presented above.
- After you finish downloading the app file, launch the same file on your Android device.
Launching the file will auto-start the installation of the Root Explorer app on your Android device.
- Now, wait for the installation to complete.
- After the installation completes, launch the app by clicking on the Root Explorer launch icon which will be present within the list of installed apps on your Android device.
- Now you can enjoy all the features of the Root Explorer app without any hassles.
In this section, we take a look into the various features offered within the Root Explorer Android application.
- Root Explorer will run on any device running on Android version 2.2 or above.
- Gain access to system files that are hidden by default.
- Open and manage all files that are present on your Android device.
- Open and maintain multiple tabs within Root Explorer just like you would do on a browser so that you can handle various tasks without getting confused.
- Support for cloud storage clients such as Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Ability to select multiple files and share them over various sources.
To get more information visit our home page apkmabbu.com, Also know all Latest MOD apk, and it features.