ShareChat APK is one of the best chatting apps in India currently. For those among you who are bored with the already favorite chatting apps such as WeChat, Telegram, and WhatsApp, the Sharechat application is a great choice.
In this article, we bring you all the necessary details you need to know about the Sharechat Android app including its features, file information, and how to install Sharechat app on any supported Android device.
The Sharechat Android application is the latest entry into the space of instant messaging for Android. The app lets you chat with your friends and family who also use the Sharechat application on their Android Smartphone or tablet.
Sharechat currently ranks as one of the most popular and most downloaded instant messaging application for Android in India with over 100,000,000 downloads so far.
Apart from functioning as an instant messaging application, Sharechat also works as a content curation and social networking application which adds to the functionality and popularity of the use.
Using Sharechat, users can find the latest trending videos, news, and other exciting information. Moreover, Sharechat users can also create short Tik-Tok styled videos and share with others within the platform.
|Supported Devices||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated on||May 2019|
Even though the Sharechat app is officially available in the Google Play Store, some users are facing difficulties while installing the application, especially on older Android devices.
If you too are facing any hassles while trying to install the app on your device from the Google Play Store, then you can follow the steps listed below and install the application manually using the latest Sharechat APK file.
- To begin with the manual installation of Sharechat app on your preferred Android device. First, download the latest and official Sharechat APK file on the device by clicking on the button labeled “Download” that placed above.
- After downloading the application, use any file manager application of your choice to navigate to the downloaded APK file within the Android device.
- Once you find the APK file on the device, click on the same.
- Clicking on the APK file will automatically initiate the installation of the Sharechat application on your Android device.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- After the installation finishes, you will be able to see a new Sharechat app launch icon within the list of installed apps on your device.
- Click on this shortcut icon to launch the app and begin using it.
- Let us now take a quick look at the features of Sharechat Android app.
- Find content related to trending topics. View latest videos, news, gossips, health tips, devotional material, and more.
- Create cool-looking videos using the 3D filters and other video editing tools featured within the app.
- Chat with your friends and family who also use the Sharechat Android app.
- Put up video, text, and image statuses for your followers to see.
- Send stickers and emojis within messages.
- Download any exciting content that you see within the app without any restriction.
- The Sharechat app supports 14 different Indian languages.
To get more information visit our home page APKMabbu.com and know all the latest mobile Apps download links.