SuperSU APK is the answer if you are looking out for an application that can help you securely and easily root Android devices.
In today’s article, we will be covering all the important information relating to the SuperSU Android application including its use, features, along with a detailed guide on how you can download, install, and run SuperSU application on any Android device without facing any issues.
What is SuperSU APK?
SuperSU is one of the best applications to root Android devices. What makes SuperSU different from the other rooting apps for Android is its security and convenience.
SuperSU is one of the most secure and highly recommended application to root Android devices. Moreover, using the SuperSU application, you can root pretty much any Android device of your choice.
One of the key highlights of the SuperSU application is that there are no advertisements featured within the SuperSU application. The SuperSU Android app also does not collect any personal information or track user activity on the Smartphone.
|Supported Devices||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated on||May 2019|
How to Download and Install SuperSU APK on Android?
The SuperSU application is widely used by developers, testers, and tech junkies all around the world. Thanks to the huge demand of the SuperSU application, it is officially available within the Google Play Store.
However, many users face difficulties while downloading and installing SuperSU from the Google Play Store.
If you too are facing any such issues, then just follow the steps mentioned below to manually download, install, and start using the SuperSU APP on your Android device.
- Download on to your Android device the latest version of SuperSU APK by clicking on the button that is labeled “Download” above.
- Once the download is successfully complete, the APK file should be present within your Android device. You should be able to find the APK file with the help of a file manager app for Android.
- When you find the SuperSU APK on your device, click on it.
- This will auto-start the processes to install SuperSU APK on your Android device.
- Wait for the installation to successfully finish.
- After the installation is complete, you should be able to see an icon of the SuperSU app on your device’s list of installed applications.
- Click on this icon and proceed with the on-screen instructions to root your Android device.
Features of SuperSu APK
Below we take a look into the features that are offered within the SuperSU application for the Android operating system.
- Ability to easily gain root permissions and access on almost all Android devices.
- Get notifications on root access loggings by applications and services.
- Permanently or temporarily unroot your device from within the app.
- Wake-up on prompt.
- Option to convert applications installed on your Android device to /system application.
- SuperSU always runs in “Ghost Mode” on all devices.
- Built-in scripts for backup in case you are running unstable CyanogenMod nightly build on your device.
- Detect deep processes and eliminate the display of unknown processes.
- SuperSU works even when the Android operating system is not booted properly on your device.