Test DPC APK is an Android application that allows you to control the device policies and see how applications work under different device owner and managed profile conditions.
The Test DPC Android application is mainly used while developing and testing Android applications, and almost all Android app developers make use of the Test DPC app.
If you too are an Android app developer and want to download and install Test DPC APK on your Android device, then today we are here with a detailed guide that will take you through all the procedures you need to follow to get Test DPC app running on your Android device.
What is Test DPC APK?
The Test DPC application for the Android operating system allows developers to run the form that they are working on, under different use case scenarios where different users access the application that is being developed.
This app makes it a lot easier for Android developers, as they can run multiple users within the same device without having to install the APK file on different machines while development and check for compatibility and run user test cases on each apparatus.
What makes Test DPC a widespread application among Android developers is that the Test DPC application is entirely free to download, install, and run on any Android devices. All the features of the app are also absolutely free to access on any device without any restrictions.
|App Name||Test Dpc|
|Supported Devices||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated on||May 2019|
How to Download and Install Test DPC APK?
Below are the steps that need to be followed by anyone who wishes to download, install, and run the Test DPC file on their Android devices.
- To begin with the installation procedures, you need to download the latest official version of the Test DPC APK file by clicking on the button labelled “Download” which is present above.
- While downloading the APK file, make sure that you directly download the APK file to your Android device.
- Which makes it easier for the installation procedures to be followed.
Once the APK file is downloaded on your Android device, go ahead and find the data within your Android and click on the same.
- When you click on the file, the installation of the Test DPC application will begin automatically.
- Wait for the installation to complete successfully.
- After the installation is done with, you will then be able to see a Test DPC app icon among the other apps that are installed on your device.
- Click on the Test DPC app icon to launch the application and use all of its features for free.
Features Of Test DPC APK
In this section, we take a look into the different features that are supported by the Test DPC Android application.
- Ability to set user restrictions and check how the app functions with those restrictions in place.
- Ability to change package names for the Android device.
- In case of error messages that happen while running the app, clarifications are provided for each error message so that the developer can easily understand the error that they are facing.
- The application works on all devices that run on Android version 5.0 Lollipop or above.